The sale of products via the Internet is governed by Articles 47, 48 and 64 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 ("Consumer Code"). The law provides for the right to withdraw from product sales contracts via the Internet, guaranteeing the consumer the right to return the purchased product and to obtain the full refund within 10 days of receipt of the product.
However, pursuant to the second paragraph of Article 55 of the Consumer Code, the customer will not be entitled to withdraw in the following cases:
- provision of sealed audiovisual or software products that have been opened by the Customer;
- the supply of tailor-made or customised products, or those which by their very nature cannot be returned or are likely to deteriorate or alter rapidly;
- supply of newspapers, periodicals and magazines.
- The right of withdrawal may also not be exercised by the Customer if the product is not intact, i.e.:
- in the absence of the original packaging;
- in the absence of integral elements of the product;
- for damage to the product caused by the Customer.
Therefore, with reference to Meteomed Premium subscriptions, the User will not have the right to withdraw pursuant to Article 64 of Legislative Decree No. 206/2005.
Last updated: April 2023